A Trusted Partner Providing Respite Care
Family caregivers are frequently juggling a variety of priorities. Many are working demanding jobs, raising children, and providing care for an older loved one. With so much emotional and physical energy devoted to others, it can be difficult to find the right balance.
However, in order to provide effective care for others, it’s essential for family caregivers to take care of their own personal needs. When family caregivers make time for themselves, to rest or to do something they enjoy, they are able to come back to their caregiving role recharged and refreshed.
Our respite care services are available to support family caregivers and to give them some much-needed time to take care of themselves. We provide a variety of home care services that enable family caregivers to take time away to exercise, spend time with friends, participate in hobbies or activities , attend medical appointments, and more.
Our respite services include:
- Companion care services to help brighten the day of the person you love with meaningful activities and hobbies
- Personal care services to help the older adult with personal care and mobility needs
- Housekeeping services to help keep the person’s home safe and organized
- Meal preparation to ensure the aging adult eats healthy and nutritious meals
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care to support individuals and caregivers managing this disease.
Our friendly and knowledgeable care team provides family caregivers with peace of mind, knowing they can step away and that a loved one is well cared for. What’s more, respite care services help family caregivers avoid stress-related illness, depression and caregiver burnout.