A Meaningful Career With a Superior Team!
Are you looking for a rewarding career making a difference in the lives of your neighbors in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties?
Superior Senior Home Care is looking for caring, friendly, and reliable people to join our Central Coast caregiving team. Our caregivers pride themselves of providing trustworthy and compassionate home care services that enable older adults to live independently at home.
We value and appreciate each member of our team like they’re part of our family. Our goal is to provide the support and training needed to make the work experience rewarding for all. We offer the following employment benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training and educational development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to work near your home
- 24/7 support
- And more!
Our trained caregivers provide a variety of in-home care services, including:
- Providing friendly companionship
- Assisting with personal care needs: bathing, dressing, using the bathroom
- Providing medication reminders
- Shopping, running errands, and transporting clients to appointments or outings
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Encouraging exercise
- And much more!
Our Hiring Process
- Superior Senior Home Care is committed to providing dependable, expert, and efficient home care services that support clients in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties.
- Previous caregiving experience is preferred, but not required. Qualified applicants will: Possess a cell phone, car, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance
- Provide professional references
- Meet for an in-person interview
- Successfully pass background checks (criminal records, driving records, and drug screening)
To be considered for one of our open positions, complete the online job application below.
Fields marked with an “*” are required.